Bring on the cold.
Frigid waves and whipping winter winds won't discourage you from getting after it when you're wearing the XCEL Hawaii Men's Infiniti 5/4 Chest-Zip Hooded Wetsuit. It features innovative—and eco-friendlier—Japanese Limestone Nanoprene to make it lighter, softer, and warmer than what you're accustomed to, and TDC technology keeps you in the lineup long after other surfers have quit, so you can enjoy the winter waves all to yourself.
A new one-piece shoulder design eliminates seams for better mobility when paddling, and the chest-zip entry means no pressure points or restriction on your back. It's also equipped with FusionX Tape to provide durability and limit water entry. NexSkin gaskets utilize a thin band of liquid neoprene to reduce flushing, and Duraflex knee panels are abrasion-resistant for an extended life. Quick Dry lining in the lower body allows the suit to dry rapidly to ensure your suit is dry the next morning after a long day of surfing.
- Serious warmth and stretch for surfing cold waves
- Thermo Dry Celiant torso lining traps and recycles body heat
- Japanese Limestone Nanoprene delivers warmth and flexibility
- Chest-zip entry for better flexibility and comfort
- One-piece shoulders enhance paddling range of motion
- Overlapping neck panels make entry and exit easier
- Adjustable hood shields head from chilly waters
- FusionX Tape reduces water entry without sacrificing stretch