- Detail Images
Lock in the warmth.
When the cold waves of the ocean are calling your name, you'll be hard-pressed to find a suit that blends comfort and stretch quite like the XCEL Hawaii Women's 3/2 Drylock TDC Full Wetsuit. Crafted with Japanese Limestone Nanoprene, and with Thermo Dry Celiant (TDC), this full wetsuit provides a lighter, softer, and warmer performance than traditional wetsuits by using smart fibers to trap body heat with efficiency while drying like lightning when you get out of the water. This suit's stitch-free FusionX Tape construction provides heat pressure seam protection while providing maximum flexibility and comfort. Warmth gets a serious upgrade from the Drylock's donut-style wrist seals and NexSkin liquid neoprene ankle seals, which prevent flushing and heat loss, while 3D Duraflex knee pads are articulated and have ergonomic flex grooves to make catching waves easier than sitting on the beach. The Drylock's also remarkably easy to get on and off thanks to a Crossover neck entry and watertight chest zipper.
- Surfing fullsuit for superior warmth and comfort
- FusionX taping enhances stretch and waterproofing
- Watertight chest-zip entry for stretch and comfort
- Thermo Dry Celiant torso lining retains and recycles body heat
- Japanese Limestone nanoprene provides great warmth and flexibility
- Chest entry provides a watertight fit
- Drylock wrist seals and inner Nexskin seals minimize flushing