- Detail Images
Flexible freedom that's easy on the Earth.
Surfers have always had more of a connection to the natural world than the average person. The XCEL Hawaii Men's Comp TDC Eco 3/2 Wetsuit is proof that surf companies are finally starting to catch up. This premium wetsuit delivers incredible warmth, stretch, and low weight while keeping environmental harm to a minimum.
Naturalprene neoprene is made from sustainable rubber harvested from trees that are responsibly farmed. Solvent-free water-based glues cause less harm to both the planet and the workers who make these wetsuits, and the upcycled water-repellent Ultraspan jersey lining is made from recycled water bottles that otherwise might have ended up in the ocean. Beyond that, it also features Thermo Dry Celiant technology, XCEL's warmest lining ever, which recycles your own body heat in order to keep you warmer without the need for a thicker, more restrictive suit.
- Warm and eco-friendlier suit for cool-to-cold water
- Naturalprene neoprene made from renewable rubber
- TDC lining retains and recycles body heat
- Comp design minimizes seams for maximum stretch
- Watertight X2 chest zip entry for excellent stretch and comfort
- TDC-taped seams are watertight and flexible
- Inner Nexskin wrist and ankle seals minimize flushing
- Duraflex knee panels protect your knees and stretch