- Detail Images
Give yourself a storm surge.
Paddle out into brisk waves knowing that you'll be comfortable and mobile in the XCEL Hawaii Men's Axis X 4/3 Front-Zip Wetsuit. Its Limestone Veoprene construction and Thermo Lite chest panel keep you warm while you surf through spring storms, and the engineered design offers a precise fit that feels like a second skin.
Limestone Veoprene is not only lighter and softer than traditional neoprene, but is also eco-friendlier and more sustainable than petroleum-based alternatives. Thermo Lite lining at the chest traps extra heat where you need it most while providing a plush feel. The S-Seal entry system makes getting your suit on and off a breeze, and it allows better mobility so nothing holds you back when you're getting after it.
- Premium cold-water comfort that won't break the bank
- Limestone Veoprene is lighter and softer than neoprene
- Thermo Lite chest lining offers plush comfort and warmth
- Engineered design fits like a second skin
- S-Seal front entry is easy to use and flexible
- Taped leg seams and Water Barrier Inner Dam prevent flushing
- Glide Skin collar creates comfortable seal