Dive right in.
Summer may be in the air, but the water is still on the chilly side—stay warm in the lineup with the XCEL Men's Axis X 3/2 Front-Zip Wetsuit. Its Limestone Veoprene construction and Thermo Lite chest panel keep you warm while you enjoy the legendary waves of the California coast, and the engineered design offers a precise fit that feels like a second skin.
Limestone Veoprene is not only lighter and softer than traditional neoprene, but is also eco-friendlier and more sustainable since it's not fossil fuel based. Thermo Lite lining at the chest traps extra heat where you need it most while providing a plush feel. The S-Seal entry system makes getting your suit on and off a breeze, and it allows better mobility so nothing holds you back when you're getting after it.
- Warmth, mobility, and comfort for cooler waters
- Limestone Veoprene is lighter and softer than neoprene
- Thermo Lite chest lining offers plush comfort and warmth
- Engineered design fits like a second skin
- S-Seal front entry is easy to use and flexible
- Taped leg seams and Water Barrier Inner Dam prevent flushing
- Glide Skin collar creates comfortable seal