- Detail Images
To infinity and the next set.
Suit up in the XCEL Women's 5/4 Infiniti TDC Chest-Zip Hooded Full Wetsuit and charge headlong into frigid waves. Thermo Dry Celiant lining technology—XCEL's warmest lining ever—traps and recycles body heat to keep you warmer, without the need for a thicker, more restrictive suit. A textured surface on the chest panel keeps the wind from stealing warmth from your core on gusty days, in turn making this an excellent suit for storm surfing. Plus, the fitted hood prevents your head from turning into an ice pop.
Additionally, XCEL Hawaii added the X2 entry system with overlapping neck panels to make the suit insanely easy to put on, and the NexSkin liquid neoprene wrist and ankle seals create a complete seal to keep water out, so you stay warmer, longer. Not to mention, Flexible Ultrastretch neoprene promotes mobility as you surf and helps increase warmth. And, Thermo Dry sealed GBS seams provide durability and limit water entry, yet doesn't sacrifice stretch.
- Cold water, warm fullsuit for surfing in storm-like conditions
- GBS seams with Thermo Dry tape reduce water entry
- Watertight X2 chest-zip for ease of entry
- NexSkin gaskets form a complete seal
- Thermo Dry Celiant torso lining recycles body heat
- Texture skin torso panels block wind
- Quick Dry lining accelerates dry time
- Inner Nexskin wrist and ankle seals minimize flushing