Pro performance for still-growing shredders.
Young guns who can slay any swell will love the premium performance and toasty warmth of the XCEL Hawaii Kids' 4/3 Revolt Wetsuit. Designed for cold winter waters, it features XCEL Hawaii's warmest lining ever, insanely flexible UltraStretch neoprene, and an innovative entry system to help junior crush waves in comfort.
Built with Thermo Dry Celiant technology—XCEL's warmest lining ever—this suit retains and recycles body heat for enhanced warmth without the need for a thicker, more restrictive suit. Plus, a textured surface on the chest panel keeps the wind from stealing core warmth on gusty days, making this an ideal suit for gusty autumn days.
Overlapping neck panels make the X2 entry system incredibly easy to put on, and the SmoothSkin hem seal creates a complete seal that keeps water out. Ultrastretch neoprene is super flexible to keep you warm and won't restrict movement. It's also equipped with Thermo Dry-sealed GBS seams to provide durability and limit water entry, without sacrificing stretch. DryLock wrist seals with inner Nexskin bands minimize flushing while creating a comfortable feel.
- Winter-worthy warmth and performance
- GBS seams with Thermo Dry tape limit water entry
- Watertight X2 chest zip entry for excellent stretch and comfort
- Two-part SmoothSkin hem seal forms a more complete seal
- TDC (Thermo Dry Celiant) torso lining retains and recycles body heat
- UltraStretch neoprene provides great warmth and flexibility
- Texture Skin chest panel blocks wind
- Drylock wrist seals and inner Nexskin seals minimize flushing