- Detail Images
Grom-sized grown-up suit.
Young guns who can slay any swell will love the premium performance and toasty warmth of the XCEL Hawaii Kids' 4/3 X2 TDC Revolt Wetsuit. Designed for cold winter waters, it features XCEL Hawaii's warmest lining ever, insanely flexible UltraStretch neoprene, and an innovative entry system to help junior crush waves in comfort. Built with Thermo Dry Celiant technology—XCEL's warmest lining ever—this suit retains and recycles body heat for enhanced warmth without the need for a thicker, more restrictive suit, while a textured surface on the chest panel keeps the wind from stealing core warmth on gusty days.
Overlapping neck panels make the X2 entry system incredibly easy to put on, and the SmoothSkin hem seal creates a complete seal that keeps water out. Ultrastretch neoprene is super flexible to keep you warm and won't restrict movement. It's also equipped with Thermo Dry-sealed GBS seams to provide durability and limit water entry, without sacrificing stretch. DryLock wrist seals with inner Nexskin bands minimize flushing while creating a comfortable feel.
- Top-tier performance for up and coming shredders
- Ultrastretch neoprene and TDC lining mix warmth and stretch
- X2 crossover neck entry makes for convenient on and off
- SmoothSkin hem creates a complete seal to keep water out
- GBS seams enhance overall durability and limit water entry