- Detail Images
Rebel against restriction.
Crank up the heat on your next surf session with the XCEL Hawaii Women's 4/3 X2 TDC Revolt Wetsuit. XCEL Hawaii's most advanced option, this premium wetsuit is loaded with features that maximize warmth and stretch to keep you comfy and at the top of your game when the waves get chilly.
Thermo Dry Celiant technology—XCEL's warmest lining ever—retains and recycles body heat to keep you warmer, without the need for a thicker, more restrictive suit. Plus, a textured surface on the chest panel keeps chilly gusts from sapping core warmth on stormy days, so you can make the most of those tasty wind-driven waves.
Overlapping neck panels make the X2 entry system incredibly easy to put on, and the SmoothSkin hem seal creates a complete seal that keeps water out. Ultrastretch neoprene is flexible promote mobility and efficiently retain heat. Thermo Dry-sealed GBS seams provide durability and limit water entry, without sacrificing stretch. DryLock wrist seals with inner Nexskin bands minimize flushing while creating a comfortable feel.
- Top-shelf wetsuit for maximum warmth and stretch
- Thermo Dry Celiant torso lining retains and recycles body heat
- UltraStretch neoprene provides warmth and flexibility
- Texture Skin chest panel blocks wind
- Drylock wrist seals and inner Nexskin seals minimize flushing
- Thermo Dry seam tape offers durable and stretchy waterproofing
- Watertight X2 chest zip entry for excellent stretch and comfort
- Two-part SmoothSkin hem seal forms a water-tight seal