Crush the competition.
If your kid wants to win that Best Grom award at the upcoming surf contest, they may need a little help from the XCEL Hawaii Kids' 4/3 Infiniti Comp Wetsuit. Getting its name from the large "comp"(etition)-ready front and back panel, it has zero seams from the upper chest all the way to the knees for maximum range of motion. This 4/3 version is suited to chilly waters such as those encountered in California come winter.
The UltraStretch neoprene is lightweight and flexible, and the Comp design features a seamless front and back so they can paddle and surf freely. Fusion seams and NexSkin ankle seals increase heat retention by preventing flushing without restricting range of motion. The X2 chest entry system makes it a breeze to slip in and out of while also improving comfort and stretch, and Duraflex knee panels are abrasion-resistant for durability. It also has a Quick Dry lining so they can hang it up while they grab lunch, and have it dry by the time the afternoon set rolls in.
- XCEL's most flexible suit, designed for maximum stretch
- GBS seams with Thermo Dry tape limit water entry
- Watertight X2 chest zip entry for excellent stretch and comfort
- Comp design uses less seams to boost stretch and durability
- Quick Dry lining is made from eco-friendlier recycled fibers
- UltraStretch neoprene provides great warmth and flexibility
- Duraflex knee panels protect without limiting mobility