- Detail Images
Lock down your warmth.
Designed for surfing in colder waters (a temperature range that falls between 51 and 58 degrees), the 4/3 Drylock TDC Men's Full Wetsuit is about as techincal as they come. Made with UltraStretch neoprene, the Drylock layers ultralight and warm V-Foam between a Thermo Dry Celliant inner lining and exterior, which keeps you toasty when you're in the water and helps you dry quickly upon reaching dry land.
Additionally, the upper body has stitch-free Fusion Weld seams (with internal taping), for maximum flexibility and comfort, while the lower seams are glued, blindstitched, pressure bonded, and finally taped with Thermo Dry Seam tape for maximum durability and waterproofing. Not to mention, the Drylock's warmth gets a serious boost from the donut-style wrist seals and NexSkin liquid neoprene ankle seals, which prevent flushing and heat loss. The 3D Duraflex knee pads feature an articulated construction and tout ergonomic flex grooves to make catching waves easier than sitting on the beach. Also, the Drylock's remarkably easy to get on and off thanks to a Crossover neck entry and watertight chest zipper that opens wider than a Great White Shark's mouth (and it's more comfortable, too).
- Super warm and flexible wet suit for cold waters
- UltraStretch neoprene promotes a more natural range of motion
- TDC lining recycles your own body heat for loads of warmth
- Wrist and inner liquid seals prevent water entry
- GBS construction with seam tape locks warmth in and water out
- Crossover neck entry offers easy-on, easy-off
- XCEL Hawaii was created in Sunset Beach, Hawaii in 1982