Designed to keep aspiring young surfers warm and mobile in cool-to-cold waters, the XCEL Hawaii Kids' 3/2 Xplorer Wetsuit offers excellent stretch and a lightweight feel at a fraction of the price of some higher-end suits. UltraStretch neoprene construction allows them to move freely so they don't feel restricted when they're getting low in the barrel, and a Texture Skin chest panel prevents chilly gusts from sapping all their core warmth on windy days.
The back zip makes entry and exit easy, and it's slightly offset so it won't create a painful pressure point on their spine. GBS seams allow ample flexibility while keeping cold water from rushing in. Learning to surf takes persistence, and persistence takes being comfortable in the water for long periods of time, so make sure your up-and-coming surfer has the Xplorer to jump-start their progression.
- Premium performance at an entry-level price
- UltraStretch neoprene is lightweight and flexible
- Texture Skin chest panels blocks warmth-sapping wind
- GBS seams are watertight and durable
- Minimal seam design enhances flex and durability
- Duraflex knee pads protect knees without restricting mobility
- Offset back zipper relieves pressure on the spine