Designed to keep young aspiring surfers warm and mobile in cool waters, the XCEL Hawaii Kids' Xplorer 3/2 Full Back-Zip Wetsuit offers excellent stretch and a lightweight feel at a fraction of the price of some higher-end suits. UltraStretch neoprene construction allows kids to move freely so they don't feel restricted when they're getting low in the barrel, and a Texture Skin chest panel prevents chilly gusts from sapping all their core warmth on windy days.
The back zip makes entry and exit easy, and it's slightly offset so it won't create a painful pressure point along the spine. Glued and blind-stitched seams allow ample flexibility while keeping cold water from rushing in. Learning to surf takes persistence, and persistence takes being comfortable in the water for long periods of time, so make sure your up-and-coming surfer has the Xplorer to jump-start their progression.
- An entry-level fullsuit for cool to cold water surfing
- Durable GBS seams limit water entry
- Offset back-zip entry takes pressure off spine
- UltraStretch neoprene offers warmth and flexibility
- Minimal seam design for maximum stretch and durability
- Texture Skin chest panel blocks wind
- Duraflex knee panels protect from excessive wear