- Detail Images
Time to change things up.
When your standards for wetsuits are unreasonably high, the XCEL Hawaii Women's 3/2 TDC Revolt Wetsuit makes it clear why it's just about your only option. This premium fullsuit delivers top-of-the-line performance to keep you in the lineup longer, and ultimately helps you surf more comfortably and freely.
Fashioned with Thermo Dry Celiant technology—XCEL's warmest lining ever—this suit retains and recycles your own body heat in order to keep you warmer, without the need for a thicker, more restrictive suit. Plus, a textured surface on the chest panel keeps the wind from stealing warmth from your core on gusty days, making this your go-to suit for storm surfing.
Overlapping neck panels make the X2 entry system a piece of cake to put on, and the SmoothSkin hem seal creates a complete seal that keeps water out. Ultrastretch neoprene is incredibly flexible to keep you warm and doesn't restrict movement. It's also equipped with Thermo Dry-sealed GBS seams to provide durability and limit water entry, yet won't sacrifice stretch. And, last but not least, the DryLock wrist seals with inner Nexskin bands reduce flushing while creating an all-around comfortable feel.
- Premium, lightweight fullsuit for superior warmth and comfort
- GBS seams with Thermo Dry tape reduce water entry
- Watertight X2 chest zip entry for exceptional stretch
- Two-part SmoothSkin hem seal delivers a complete seal
- TDC (Thermo Dry Celiant) torso lining retains and recycles body heat
- UltraStretch neoprene gives you great warmth and flexibility
- Texture Skin chest panel blocks wind
- Drylock wrist seals and inner Nexskin seals minimize flushing
- XCEL Hawaii was founded in Sunset Beach, Hawaii in 1982