- Detail Images
Comfort with a competitive side.
With spring squalls come spring swells, so brave the wind and chilly current to ride epic waves with the help of the XCEL Hawaii Men's Infiniti Comp 3/2 Chest-Zip Full Wetsuit. Getting its name from the large, competition-ready front and back panel, the Infiniti Comp has zero seams between the upper chest and knees for maximum range of motion, and it's equipped with plenty of other warmth-enhancing features to keep you in the lineup all day long.
Ultrastretch neoprene is lightweight and extremely flexible, so you don't feel like you're wearing a spacesuit out there. GBS seams are stretchy and durable to limit water entry without limiting mobility or sacrificing quality. The X2 chest entry keeps more water out than back zips while offering greater comfort and range of motion, and crossover neck panels help you get in and out easily.
- Designed for max mobility when surfing in cool waters
- Flexible GBS seams reduce water entry
- Watertight X2 chest zip entry for comfort
- Minimal seams for better stretch and durability
- Quick Dry lining accelerates dry time
- Inner Nexskin wrist and ankle seals minimize flushing
- DuraFlex knee panels extend life of suit
- Back knee grooves facilitate natural motion