Drop in, shred, and stay warm.
When chilly waves beckon, you'd be hard-pressed to find a suit that combines comfort and stretch quite like the XCEL Hawaii 3/2 Drylock Men's Wetsuit. Made of TD3 neoprene, the Drylock layers ultralight and warm V-Foam between a recycled polyester Quick Dry Thermal inner lining and Quick Dry exterior to keep you warm when you're in the water and help you dry like lightning when you get out. It also incorporates Airprene insulating chest and back panels, which uses small, hollow chambers to trap air for maximum warmth and lightness.
All this would be for naught if the Drylock was uncomfortable or flimsy, but it isn't. The upper body has stitch-free Fusion Weld seams with internal taping for maximum flexibility and comfort, while the lower body seams are glued, blindstitched, pressure bonded, and taped for maximum durability and waterproofing. Warmth gets a serious boost from the Drylock's donut-style wrist seals and NexSkin liquid neoprene ankle seals, which prevent flushing and heat loss, while 3D Duraflex knee pads are articulated and have ergonomic flex grooves to make catching waves easier than sitting on the beach. The Drylock's also remarkably easy to get on and off thanks to a Crossover neck entry and a watertight chest zipper that opens wider than a Great White's mouth—it's more comfortable, too.
- Surfing fullsuit for superior warmth and comfort
- Fusion Weld seams enhance stretch and waterproofing
- Watertight X2 chest-zip entry for stretch and comfort
- Two-part SmoothSkin hem seal forms a more complete seal
- TDC (Thermo Dry Celiant) torso lining retains and recycles body heat
- UltraStretch neoprene provides great warmth and flexibility
- Texture Skin chest panel blocks wind
- Drylock wrist seals and inner Nexskin seals minimize flushing