Ready to win.
The XCEL Hawaii Kids' 3/2 Comp Wetsuit earned its name courtesy of the completely seamless, large front and back panels, which ensures an elevated range of motion, making it competition ready. UltraStretch neoprene is lightweight and flexible, and the Comp design features a seamless front and back for unrestricted paddling. The X2 chest entry system makes it a breeze to slip in and out of while also improving comfort, and Duraflex knee panels are abrasion-resistant for durability. A V-foam construction delivers a feel that's significantly lighter, stretchier, and softer than standard foams will offer. And, it also has a Quick Dry lining, so you can hang it up between breaks and have it be dry by the time the afternoon set rolls in.
- Super-flexible and lightweight suit that's comp-ready
- GBS seam construction with Thermo Dry seam tape prevents water entry
- UltraStretch neoprene and V-foam design delivers warmth, comfort, and flex
- X2 chest zip makes for easy on and off
- Durable and comfortable Duraflex knee panels provide flexible protection
- Hydrophobic Quick Dry lining speeds up dry time
- XCEL Hawaii keeps innovation and progression at the forefront of its designs