Saddle up, pardner.
When you’re pining for some ol’ fashioned dusty singletrack out on the open range, slap the WTB Silverado Team Saddle onto your trusty steed and make moves. Situated in the middle of the Silverado family, the Team is lighter than the Pro and less expensive than the carbon, and it offers the perfect amount of contoured DNA padding to take the sting out of long XC rides and road grinds alike.
The Silverado has a long and tapered nose so you can move around in the saddle and get forward on stiff climbs, along with just enough of a rise in the back to keep you from sliding off. The whole package is built on a Flex-Tuned shell, which provides a solid and efficient platform that’s comfortable enough for long rides on trail and off.
- A midweight saddle for tackling dusty singletrack
- Slim padding takes the sting out of trail chatter
- Narrow design supports you on steep climbs
- Back rise keeps our forward in the saddle
- Tapered nose makes a perfect perch on punchy, steep sections
- Flex-tuned shell is firm, but offers give where you need it
- Lightweight titanium rails shed grams, while staying duable
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This is an awesome lightweight saddle. Fairly narrow and great for spending miles in the saddle. I haven't had any issues with rails bending or the cover ripping either.
After spending last season on another saddle i'm back to the Silverado. Definitely more comfortable than some others out there and the narrow/flat design works for me. If you want something wider the WTB Volt is another great saddle.
Great narrow saddle for XC racing or AM shredding. Durable!