WTB Judge TCS TriTec Tire - 29in
Select Style & SizeSelect options
- 29in x 2.4in
- tubeless ready clincher
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 2 years
Judge TCS TriTec Tire
When the trail points downhill — really, really downhill, traction is imperative, and a low-profile XC tire just won't cut it. You'll need braking power, control, and above all, grip, and WTB has just the tire for you with the Judge TCS TriTec 29in Tire. This beefy tire is built to sit on your back wheel, and pair up with the Vigilante in front for a combination that can find a hold on any trail surface, whether it's off-camber silt littered with shale, or greasy, root-latticed tree lines. Whether the trail takes you from sandy to rocky, dusty to sloppy peanut butter mud, the Judge is built to dig in and keep you in control.
This tire uses an aggressive tread pattern comprised of ramped center knobs that alternate between wide and long, balancing braking traction with rolling efficiency. The outer knobs are massive, hooking up in loose corners with plenty of support. The tread profile is designed around wider rims to enhance sidewall protection with the proper shape and ample tread overhang.
The Judge is constructed using WTB's new TriTec compound with triple-density rubber. The base rubber is hardened to improve rolling speed and prevent squirming under load, with medium durometer rubber on the center lugs for longer wear life, and softer rubber on the side lugs to deliver maximum grip and slow rebound in corners. The rubber compound has two sub-variants. The High Grip version uses softer rubber to prioritize grip above all else. The Fast Rolling option grips well, but uses a slightly harder rubber for longer wear life. Both feature a dual-ply casing for maximum protection against punctures and pinch flats.
- Challenge steep, rocky, and loose terrain with WTB's beefiest tire
- Rear-specific design excels when it comes to braking and cornering
- Designed to pair with a Vigilante up front to optimize grip
- Alternating center knobs roll fast and brake hard
- Massive side knobs find traction on virtually any trail surface
- Triple-density compound improves performance across the board
- Tough dual-ply casing for the best protection against flats
- High Grip has softer rubber, Fast Rolling uses long-wearing rubber