Shield yourself from winter's worst.
Tackle the harshest nor'easters with ease in the Woolrich Patrol Down Short Parka for women. With double-baffle construction and a lofty 650-fill of goose down and feathers, this jacket has no problem sending it into winter's worst weather. Whether you're skating through ice in the mid-west or shielding yourself from gale-force winds on the coast in Maine, you'll be thankful for the heavy duty nylon shell that keeps moisture and wind rolling off, and a wool-lined hood that keep your noggin warm and insulated. A removable coyote-fur ruff decorates the hood and provides a fashionable and warm edge to keep you extra cozy when the weather goes south.
- A jacket warm enough for winter's harshest days
- Durable nylon shell repels water and wind
- Lofty 650-fill insulates you from the frosty air
- Wool lined hood keeps your noggin cozy
- Relaxed fit allows room for easy layering underneath