Why We Like The Wigwam Ice Age Trail Sock
Name for Wisconsin's signature hiking trail, the Wigwam Ice Age Trail Sock features a mostly synthetic construction for durability, breathability, and moisture-wicking comfort. Not a fan of merino wool? This trail sock features a stretch blend of nylon, acrylic, polyester, and tencel and the brand's Ultimax moisture control to keep our hiking feet cooler and drier on the trail. The sock also features lightweight cushioning, a breathable mesh in-step, and a seamless toe closure to keep us comfortable and blister free as we're thru-hiking our way across Wisconsin—or hitting our local trailheads, switchbacks, and summits.
- Synthetic socks for hiking and backpacking
- Synthetic construction for better breathability and durability
- Wigwam is a Wisconsin-based company
- Made in USA
- Item #WGM004G
- 50% stretch nylon, 28% acrylic, 16% polyester, 4% spandex, 2% tencel
- hiking, backpacking, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.