When hiking turns to climbing.
The trail description said "steep incline over last mile", not "towering face of scrambled rocks", but you're not about to be turned around by tough terrain. For rugged performance and comfortable mobility on the trail there's the White Sierra Mt. Diablo Stretch Short. Made with a quick-drying durable stretch fabric, these shorts give you the performance you need to reach the summit on hot summer days. A gusseted crotch assists in giving you a free range of motion, while front, rear, and leg pockets ensure that you've got storage for trail maps and snacks.
- A stretchy trail short for mobility on tough terrain
- Performance fabric lets you stretch and stays rugged
- Gusseted crotch gives you comfortable mobility on and off trail
- Hand and rear pockets hold maps and gear
- Phone pocket on right thigh has hook and loop closure