Float and precision.
Wetfly's Nitrogen1 Fly Line will be your new go-to floating line when you're looking for precision. This high-floating line has a super-slick coating that helps with glide and lets the line shed sludge and water. The weight-forward taper is aggressively powerful, so it easily turns over large flies and streamers, but the line also has enough of a belly for a delicate presentation. Welded loops at both ends ensure you can easily set up a rig even once you get to the water, and the bright blue color is easy for the caster to spot without tipping off the fish.
- Floating line for fly fishing
- Weight-forward taper is powerful
- Welded loops for easy rigging
- Slick coating for easier pickup and superior float
- Maintains malleability in colder conditions