- Detail Images
Trucking through whitewater conditions with the wrong kind of paddle is like trying swim through molasses: it simply isn't fun. However, with the Werner Session 3-Piece Perf Travel Adjustable Straight Shaft Paddle, you get the low swing weight you need, plus high cadence capabilities. Designed for whitewater play, the Session features a durable and stiff fiberglass construction with lends added longevity and a low swing weight, while the seven-degree blade-to-shaft offset provides an energetic forward stroke. Additionally, the enhanced ABS palm grip makes for a fatigue-free paddling experience, and the optimized shaft is designed as such that it balances flex with strength for day-long performance.
- A strong, yet flexible stand-up paddle for whitewater
- 3-piece design assures easy breakdown and is adjustable
- Fiberglass is stiff and assures a low-swing weight
- Seven-degree blade-to-shaft offset for convenience
- ABS palm grip provides a fatigue-free paddling experience