- Detail Images
Small Package, Big Power.
The right tool goes a long way when it comes to stand-up paddle surfing, and the Werner Rip Stick Straight Shaft 89 2-Piece Perf Adjustable Paddle is designed to do just that. Offering you a whole lot of power in a small package, the Rip Stick 89 features a double concave dihedral, which means you're able to maintain a high cadence (ensuring the ultimate in speed) at a low-profile, preventing any hang-ups from ensuing. Additionally, this dihedral design touts two power pockets that create more efficient acceleration and maintain stability as you navigate chop, foam, and outside sets alike.
- A powerful, yet small paddle for stand-up paddle surfing
- Carbon design is super durable yet lightweight
- Low profile blade offers explosive strokes
- 7deg offset keeps blade parallel and assures confident brace
- Dihedral design provides a poppy, powerful stroke
- Flexible construction reduces stress and enhances energy
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This is a quality product... To make an adjustment on the fly is super easy. I really don't even notice the weight when I'm using this to catch some surf since it's so light. The rigidity is perfect no flex that i have noticed... It floats if your wondering is a little dark so you might want to put some yellow or orange tape to find in the surf. If you do buy this paddle get yourself paddle protector that goes around the edge of the paddle saves your paddle and saves your board. Great product but of course it's a Werner! You cannot go wrong