Meltdowns no more.
Designed to be as engaging as possible, the Weehoo iGo Blast Bike Trailer comfortably hauls your kid while alleviating boredom and mid-ride meltdowns. Its buckled strap and grippy handles secure your child as you pedal down cycling paths, backwoods trails, and city streets. The iGo Blast's well-balanced, streamlined design promotes easy-towing behind your bike, with a newly redesigned seat for tool-free adjustments. It's ideal for kids one to four years old, safely carrying up to 80 pounds. Note, the Weehoo iGo Blast Bike Trailer attaches to most cylindrical seatposts, ranging from 25.1mm to 31.9mm.
- A bike trailer that simulates the contact points of a bike
- Foot platforms and handlebar pegs provide a jr. cockpit
- Tool-free adjustments keep the captain kiddo comfortable
- Attaches to round seatposts ranging from 25.1 to 31.9mm
- Total weight capacity tops out at 80lb
- Recommended for children ranging from 2-9 years old
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
If you're thinking about getting a bike trailer like I was, check this thing out. My daughter absolutely loves it. From the second we took it out of the box and put it together she couldn't wait to get on it. I highly recommend the Weego iBlast. Easy to put together and very easy to maneuver with. I have yet to travel with it, but the arched piece that attaches to the seat post can be easily dissembled from the actual seat, so stowing inside an SUV would be easy.
Depending on the car I'm sure it would fit.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This thing is a game changer. Our 2-year-old son LOVES it. It's really easy to put on your seat tube and is a super smooth pull. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a stroller/trailer alternative. Plus, look at it! It's so damn cool looking.
Does this come with everything you need to hook up and use?