Part-time shredder, full-time fashionmonger.
The Wear Colour Men’s Wear Anorak Jacket is the pinnacle of what happens when trend-setting skiers and snowboarders take their talents to the slopes. But it’s not all contrasting colors and stand-out features. This jacket features mountain-savvy protection from Wear Colour’s DewTech waterproof coating and Bionic-Finish Eco water-repellent impregnation to keep you dry in late season slush. The long-hemmed fit and gusseted hood provides extra coverage for snowy chair-lift rides and tumbles in the terrain park, while still staying in tune with the modish urban style. Plus, ventilation zippers, guarded by mesh panels, offer on-the-go temperature regulation to keep you cool on fast laps around the mountain when the afternoon temperatures rise.
- A hard-charging, stylish jacket for snowboarding or skiing
- Waterproof, breathable exterior protects against precipitation
- Tough polyester fabric features bold features and contrasting lines
- Zippered side helps to provide easy entry and exit
- Drop tail doubles down on protection when conditions are rough
- Lycra cuffs and thumbholes lie underneath adjustable sleeve straps
- Ventilation zippers provide on-the-go temperature regulation
- High-volume front pockets keep necessities close
- Q & A
Style and Function Balance
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
The photos for this jacket are spot on. The fit is that bigger baggier style that you get with most snowboarding jackets. The material and style details give this jacket a lot of value for the price.
The reason why i returned it is because i'm a smaller guy so i don't think the cut on the jacket fit me well and overall i'm looking for a thinner overall look that i will probably find in other brands.