Coverage is in the name.
For as long as it has been cold, humans have been finding ways to keep themselves warm. Cavemen and women used animal furs to keep snow off their backs and to keep their body temperatures high. But today we dress ourselves in the Wear Colour Women’s Cover Jacket, and we’re better off for it.
To say warm is to stay dry, which is where the DewTech membrane comes in. Laminated over a durable bomber-styled polyester shell, the Cover not only spares you from the inevitable cold when you’re covered in rain or snow, it also adds a touch of old school style to your outfit. Additional features, like the brushed tricot chin guard, lycra cuffs with thumbholes, and a ribbed bottom hem, offer an appreciated comfort for on and off the ski slopes.
- A bomber-styled jacket for on and off the ski slopes
- Waterproof membrane provides a solid barrier in the snow
- Polyester fabric features an additional water-repellant coating
- Storm placket behind the front zipper blocks persistent moisture
- Brushed tricot chin guard helps to prevent skin irritation
- Lycra cuffs with thumbholes help to keep sleeves in place
- Snow skirt is conveniently removable for changing conditions
- Zippered pockets provide style and secure storage