Circle the globe.
Give yourself an out-of-this-world view of everything on the mountain, and then some, with the Von Zipper Satellite Goggles. This goggle operates with an anti-fog, 6x4 toric, dual lens for vast peripheral vision and a low-profile look that won't be obstructed by condensation or the outline of your frame, seeing as it sports a semi-rimless design. Internal light dampening teture embedded in the lens helps reduce glare and make your vision pop for easier identifying of hidden objects on the trail. The triple-density face foam adds moisture-wicking performance to keep your mug dry and comfortable, while the dual-adjustable strap cinches snugly to your specifications for the perfect fit. And when your day comes to an end, toss these bad larries into the included dual-sleeve microfiber bag for safe storage until next time.
- Unrivaled peripheral vision blends with unique style in this pair
- Dual toric lens with anti-fog coating provide wide view
- Internal light dampening helps reduce glare and improves sight
- Semi-rimless design further opens up range of vision
- Triple-density face foam wicks moisture for comfort
- Dual-adjustable strap customizes the fit
- Microfiber storage bag carries goggles safely