Like cranking up vision to HD.
Upgraded with its Wildlife lens, the Von Zipper Cleaver I-Type Goggle maximizes visual acuity across everything from cloud-shrouded peaks to sunny bluebird skies. The Wildlife lens works to properly absorb and balance harsh incoming light while cutting specific wavelengths that wash out your vision. This results in impressive visual clarity, so you can properly assess oncoming terrain and hidden obstacles lurking in the snow.
The Cleaver Goggle sports a classic cylindrical design for maximum peripheral vision and timeless style on the mountain. It's ultra-flexible polyurethane frame stands up to all the abuse you can dish out, regardless if you take a nasty spill or drop it on the chairlift. Polar fleece lining makes this goggle incredibly comfortable on longer riding days.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Visual clarity and timeless style coalesce
- Cylindrical frame increases peripheral vision
- Wildlife lens maximizes visual acuity and contrast
- Anti-fog coating prevents condensation on stormy days
- Flexible polyurethane frame is nearly indestructible
- Polar fleece lining prevents irritation
- Helmet-compatible frame design