Corduroy's always leading you off a jump.
You tell yourself that you'll take a line outside the park every time you ride up the chairlift, but for whatever reason Volkl's Transfer 89 Ski brings you back as if it were a rollercoaster following the corduroy right off a kicker. Its nimble 89mm waist delivers great balance when you're spinning in the air, and also excels when you're cruising down the resort's steepest groomers. The rocker tip and tail keep you cruising if you hit any crud, and they exceed expectations when it comes to buttering on and off rails.Volkl built the core's tip and tail out of poplar to keep light on your feet, and a denser ash covers underfoot for better binding retention. Carbon stringers reinforce the wood core without weighing you down or losing too much flex. Volkl sandwiched full sidewalls around the ski to enhance durability and ease tune jobs.
- All-mountain ski with a penchant for parks
- Nimble 89mm tramples rails and groomers with equal zeal
- Twin rocker tip and tail lets you butter anyway you please
- Minimum camber underfoot holds and edge on firm snow
- Poppy wood core reinforced in carbon and sandwiched with durable sidewalls