- Detail Images
Turning big mountains into big terrain parks.
With twin tips, Volkl's Bash 116 Ski is essentially a beefed up park ski built for beefed up terrain parks, also known as all the cliffs, kickers, and tree rails that make up big mountain terrain. Its 116mm waist is undoubtedly uber primo in powdery terrain, and the rockered tip and tail cruise through the deeps like you were on groomers. Since the rockered tip and tail also have a twin tip design, you can expect to butter outta pow town, jib a tree or two, and butter back into powder like you were in a freshly groomed terrain park.The Bash boasts Volkl's most durable construction, because you're bound to give it a beating on the big mountain. Full sidewalls protect the poppy wood core and stiff carbon stringers from all the bashing you're planning this season. The core isn't completely poplar by the way; there's a bit of dense ash underneath the binding area for better retention. The carbon stringers keep the ski surprisingly stiff for how light the Bash weighs.
- Powder ski is essentially a beefed up park ski with twin tips
- Fat 116mm waist assures proper flotation after dropping cliffs
- Full rocker with twin tips butter on and off trees into pow town
- Carbon stringers enhance stiffness, transmission, and agility
- Full 3D sidewalls assure a durable construction
- Multi-layer wood core combines poppy poplar with dense ash for binding retention