- Detail Images
Street style for the slopes.
Designed to help you take your skate look to the mountain, the Volcom Men's Solver Snow Pant looks like a pair of jeans you'd take out for a skatepark session, but offers protection that will keep you comfortable at the resort. Its V-Science fabric withstands slushy spring days in the park and light snow flurries, while its slimmer fit brings the style while you jib and jump your way through the terrain park.
- Streetwear-inspired style that you can take to the snow
- V-Science construction offers water-resistance
- Critical taped seams prevent seepage in important areas
- Reinforced rise increases durability and prevents seam rips
- Stretch boot gaiter with lace hook keeps pants locked down
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Medium
I really like these pants, they fit really well around my legs while also being very comfortable and flexible. They have high water resistance and are super warm. I would definitely recommend these for anybody.
Why does the moss color look so different than the other colors?
Gifted and he loves them
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I got my brother these pants now that he's getting back into snowboarding. They are functional and look good. They will give good protection against any weather conditions in Utah. They are a slimmer fit, but not too slim that you can't maneuver in them.
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs large
they chaff my skin from inside the seams and the velcro fell off