- Detail Images
Ready for the mission.
From back mountain missions to all-day terrain park sessions, the Volcom Women's Mission Insulated Hooded Jacket keeps you on the mountain all day. The V-Science 2-layer shell with fully taped seams withstands serious blizzards and will even stand up to light bouts with the rain when the mercury rises above freezing near the base area. Mesh-lined zipper vents allow you to cool and ventilate your core when things heat up, and a removable faux-fur trim on the hood beats back the wind and chill on the chairlift. Plus, Volcom's jacket-to-pant interface enables you to connect the Mission with compatible Volcom pants.
- Snowboarding jacket for riding the resort in various conditions
- Fully sealed V-Science membrane defends against snow and wind
- 80g synthetic loft insulation maintains warmth when wet
- Zip-Tech jacket-to-pant interface helps seal out the elements
- Mesh-lined zippered vents support cooling when things heat up
- Removable and cinchable hood helps block out the wind and chill
- Internal zippered pockets carry goggles, tunes, and safety kit
- Q & A
Love this Jacket!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: L
I am so stoked on this Volcom jacket! I ordered it somewhat hesitant about the color, but I was pleasantly surprised when I received the green option! Super warm and insulated, I wear just a sweatshirt under this jacket and it is perfect for any day on the hill! I wear my items slightly larger, so I went with the L so I could add and take away layers.
Website Is Wrong
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
More a warning than review. Bought for my wife and the Tech Specs completely wrong ordered jacket in Moss waterproofing actually is 10,000k and breathe ability 5,000k not the 15,000 the website claims. Other than that good looking jacket exchange it for one of the colors that is actually 15,000