Ditch the backpack.
We're not quite sure if legendary mountain man Bryan Iguchi, dreamed up the Iguchi Slack Vest on his own, or if a piece of Volcom outerwear and a technical snowboarding pack had a wild night in Vegas, put the resulting love-child up for adoption, and Iguchi raised it as his own. If the latter is the case, this vest has the style, performance, and functionality of both its parents. When you don't want to fuss with a bulky pack during a quick backcountry mission, your avy safety essentials are close and easily accessible with pockets specifically for your probe, shovel handle, shovel blade, beacon, and radio—not to mention comfy foam padding at the shoulders plus external snowboard/ski carry straps. Though this vest is technically savvy, it's still got laid-back style thanks to rugged V-Science Oxford and mesh fabric with DWR, a drop-tail fit, and adjustable side panels. Take this vest anywhere—just try to keep it away from Vegas, though.
- Replaces your pack on quick backcountry missions
- Rugged Oxford fabric treated with DWR
- Specialized pockets for avalanche safety gear
- Padded shoulders and back areas for comfort
- Snowboard/ski carry straps for boot packing
- Drop-tail fit with adjustable side panels
- Item #VLC025M
- V-Science nylon Oxford, V-Science polyester mesh, DWR
- drop tail
- 6 zippered chest, 1 probe, 1 shovel handle, 1 shovel blade, 1 noise
- Recommended Use
- backcountry, skiing/snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years