- Detail Images
Standard issue for shred missions.
Equipped with the solid waterproofing of a V-Science membrane, the Volcom Men's GI Pant fends off raging blizzards, icy snow, and soaking slush as you perform shred reconnaissance along the mountain's hidden tree runs, terrain parks, and powdery bowls. Fully sealed seams prevent outside moisture from seeping inside and dampening your fun on the mountain.
Only available on select Volcom pants, the innovative Zip Tech system zips directly into compatible Volcom jackets, creating a seamless connection that prevents snow sneaking inside on epic powder days. Volcom's breathable lining system actively wicks moisture off your body when you're hiking beyond the gates and lapping the park on warmer spring days. For even better regulation of your lower body temperature, mesh-lined thigh vents dump extra warmth. Other notable features include an adjustable waistband, reinforced back hem, and lift ticket ring.
- Military-inspired snowboard pants
- V-Science membrane for excellent waterproofing (15k/10k)
- Slightly relaxed, straight leg fit promotes full motion
- Breathable lining system wicks moisture during active use
- Mesh-lined thigh vents for enhanced thermo-regulation
- Zip Tech interface zips directly into Volcom Jackets
- Oversized cargo pockets for ample on-mountain storage
- V-Science boot gusset with snap closure