Break wind, not your budget.
If you miss the windbreaker you wore in middle school, Volcom is ready to deliver a blast from the past with their Ermont Jacket. Super packable and lightweight, the Ermine is great for shoving into your pack as a last-minute solution on a windy day. If you're going out and there's a slight chance of rain, bring it along if you know you won't be subjected to torrential wet for a long time; but it'll shed light wind and rain, so enjoy the minimal weight and basic hooded design.
- A classic full-zip windbreaker with hood
- Synthetic build breaks wind, dries quick
- Weather-coated nylon sheds light precip
- Super-packable for bottom-of-the-pack reliability
- Zippered hand pockets for cash, ID, map, safety kit
- Q & A
Super rad but no inside pockets
Good for Fall Days
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
This light but pack-able jacket is perfect for Summer/Fall hikes to stay dry although it’s not insulated this provided great coverage from rain and wind during my trip to Switzerland in September. I would recommend this jacket to anyone whether for hikes or trekking around the city on a wet day.