- Detail Images
Get to work.
Blending a casual, workman style with top-tier weatherproof performance, the Volcom Men's Creedle2Stone Jacket transitions effortlessly from whiteout days on the hill to cold nights hitting the town. Its 2-layer V-Science construction provides waterproof, breathable protection against some of the stormiest days of winter, while allowing sweaty moisture to escape easily. Micro-fleece lining in the Creedle2Stone provides you with a cozy fit and feel that helps retain warmth to fight off plummeting temps, while the zippered underarm vents allow excess heat to be released in a pinch after hiking the terrain park. The integrated powder skirt helps block out sneaking snow on deep days, and the thumbholes at the cuffs act as a cozy barrier between your skin and frigid winds. Then, the stretch Oxford hood wraps your dome in plush comfort when it's cool enough to go without a beanie, and a Super Suede chan guard prevents your face from being rubbed raw on blisteringly cold days.
- Down-to-earth style blends with tough weather protection
- Waterproof, breathable shell keeps the elements at bay
- Regular fit enables easy layering and mobility
- Micro-fleece lining keeps the fit and feel extra cozy
- Powder skirt does its part by blocking out snow
- Underarm zippered vents dump excess heat quickly
- Multiple zippered pockets stash on-hill essentials
- Q & A
Classy look on the Slopes
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
First off, I was very happy with the quality of the material. I've used once so far on the slopes during a sunny day. We'll see how it holds up during the stormy days. I ride a little baggy, so I went with the Large.