- Detail Images
Can't tame this snowboarder.
Stomp kickers, bootpack up the park, and wile out in the resort with the Volcom Women's Colt Gore-Tex Jacket protecting you from winter's rowdiest conditions. It features Gore-Tex's ever-reliable waterproof, breathable protection with fully taped seams to prevent a single snowflake from seeping through.
Inside, the Colt boasts Volcom's V-Science breathable lining with zippers under each arm to ventilate unwanted heat when you're booting up the park. The protective powder skirt, hood, and cuffs adjust to seal out snowy conditions, and the Zip-Tech jacket-to-pant interface connects the Colt to Volcom's compatible ski pants for complete coverage.
- A workhorse of a ski shell for the resort's rowdy conditions
- Waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex with fully taped seams
- V-Science breathable lining with underarm vents
- Adjustable powder skirt, hood, and cuffs with thumbholes
- Zip-Tech interface connects jacket to Volcom's compatible pants
- Q & A
Cool jacket fits large
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs large
I bought this for my Girlfriend and it's a nice jacket but the fit was quite large. Unfortunately, there were no smaller sizes to exchange for so we're back to the drawing board. I'd say go down one size from what you normally wear.