- Detail Images
Blocked out for the shred sesh.
Whether you're lapping the park on a spring day, or its cold and umping mid-January, the Volcom Boys' Blocked Hooded Insulated Jacket is a great option for staying comfortable all day on the mountain. The 2-layer V-Science shell and breathable lining system sheds light rain and snow, and also allows your core to breathe so your internal layers can dry out so you don't need to head home midday to toss all your gear in the dryer. The Zip Tech jacket-to-pant interface allows you to pair the jacket to any Volcom pant for a totally bombproof setup that will ward off the powder as it's flying in your face. Plus, the 100g synthetic insulation will maintain loft and warmth when wet, so even if the temps climb at the base area and you get saturated, the Blocked Hooded has still got what it takes to keep you rolling with the storm.
- A hooded and insulated jacket for snowboarding at the resort
- 100% polyester face fabric is quick drying and breathable
- V-science 2-layer tech is water resistant and breathable
- 100g synthetic insulation maintains loft and warmth when wet
- Critical taped seams keep all the important areas shedding water
- Zip tech pant-to-jacket interface locks out the moisture
- Elastic hood helps to beat back the wind and chill
- Helmet compatible hood lets you wear your bucket at all times