Terreno G2.0 XCR Tire
Soar to the podium, or crush your PR with Vittoria's sleekest cross country tire to date in the Terreno G2.0 XCR Tire. This tire is built to ditch grams left and right, drop rolling resistance way down with a semi-slick center patch, and still provide sure-footed grip when you book it into corners mach-schnell.
- Ditch rolling resistance and weight with this XC Race tire
- Smooth-rolling fish-scale center lugs are ramped and semi-slick
- Aggressive side knobs bite into corners, support you under braking
- Featherweight XC-Race casing keeps the grams down while you charge
- Graphene 2.0 compound offers sure-footed grip even in the wet
- Item #VIT004X
- Graphene 2.0
- 29 x 2.1in, 29 x 2.25in
- Claimed Weight
- [29 x 2.1in] 1lb 6.4oz (635g), [29 x 2.25in] 1lb 6.9oz (650g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
February 4, 2021
fast rolling and grippy
- I've put it through the wringer
Bought these for my Kona Sutra LTD gravel bike to have something smooth for bike paths and city riding but that would be a capable gravel and off-road tire. After ~ a year on these I'm super pleased with how they perform across various terrain. they're supple but speedy and have great grip... what else could you want?
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com