Corsa G2.0 Tire
The Corsa G2.0 Tubeless Tire combines the winning performance of the Corsa with a tubeless-ready casing, giving you the option to run it tubeless at lower pressures for increased comfort and grip, less rolling resistance, and a lower risk of flats. Additionally, the tire features Vittoria's revised Graphene 2.0 compound that specifically tailors the performance benefits of graphene for each specific application. In the case of the Corsa G2.0, the targeted improvement is to lower rolling resistance, without sacrificing durability. One thing that stays consistent is Vittoria's 320 TPI Corespun cotton casing, providing you with a supple ride across rough roads.
Vittoria owns the only machine in the world that allows for 4 compounds in a single tread, which they then fortify with Graphene 2.0. This allows Vittoria to fine-tune the flex of the tread-base and tread-surface separately, placing the correct durometer Graphene 2.0 compound exactly where it's needed for maximum grip, rolling speed, cornering control, and wear life. Vittoria claims that Graphene 2.0 significantly reduces rolling resistance, while at the same time increasing abrasion-resistance, making this tire both faster and more resistant to flats than the previous generation.
- Tubeless-ready road tire offering race-worthy performance
- Run it tubeless for a plush ride with increased flat resistance
- 4 compounds in the tread optimize grip, rolling speed, & wear life
- Graphene 2.0 reduces rolling resistance while increasing durability
- 320 TPI core-spun casing offers a smooth and supple ride
- Item #VIT005D
- 4C Graphene 2.0
- 700c x 25mm, 700c x 28mm
- [700 x 25mm] 130
- Claimed Weight
- [700c x 25mm] 10.2oz (290g), [700c x 28mm] 10.9oz (310g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year