- Detail Images
Comfortable, functional, and eco-friendly.
Right in line with the classic tropical prints and swaying palm fronds, the Vissla Men's Islander Shorts injects an equatorial vibe into your day at the beach. This casual boardshort is made of a blend of recycled plastic and upcycled coconut that provides a comfortable texture and lightweight four-way stretch. Finished with a water-repelling coating, the Islanders dry quickly so you can wear these bad boys all day surfing and sand-castle-building without discomfort.
- Classic boardshorts for days spent playing in the waves and sand
- Four-way stretch fabric for freedom of movement
- Fabric crafted with recycled and upcycled materials
- Water-repelling material dries fast to prevents chafing
- Q & A
Let Me Tell You About These Shorts..
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 36
I picked these up to go along with the matching Islander shirt in the same color and pattern. Yes, i am that guy ha. Matching shirt/short kit combo for the islands?? LETS GOOO. Fit it great, and the colors are awesome. Standard pair of nice board shorts. Great to have in the closet for any occasion. If you have any questions, let me know!