Why We Like The Standard V Snow MTE Boot
For classic comfort and style, we take on lazy winter days around town in the Vans Standard V Snow MTE Boot. The Standard's removable felt liner comes in handy when we need to change with the weather, while the hook-and-loop closure ensures a secure fit that can be put on and taken off in seconds. When sloshing through wet sidewalks or muddy trail-crossings, the seam-sealed, fully waterproof construction keeps water out, and the vulcanized rubber MTE sole provides a confident grip on slippery surfaces.
- Classic, casual winter boot with comfort, protection, and style
- Waterproof vulcanized rubber sole provides grip in the wet
- Seam-sealed construction keeps out snowmelt and rain
- Removable felt liner ensures your toes stay warm
- Item #VANR35E
- Upper Material
- synthetic, rubber
- seam-sealed construction, vulcanized rubber lower
- 100g felt (removable)
- Removable Liner
- yes, felt
- Standard Snow MTE
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 6.5] 1lb 12oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 30 days
3 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.