Vans Chima Pro 2 Shoe - Men's
We're not going to try to convince you that when you lace up the Vans Men's Chima Pro 2 Shoe you'll be able to back three and switch front board like the Aussie legend himself, but it'd certainly be a step in the right direction. Starting with the sturdy canvas upper, the Chima Pro 2 does a solid job resisting the constant flick against your grip when working on your flatground game, while the dual-density foam in the lightweight and responsive UltraCush Lite 3D footbed cushions big impacts and adds support where you need it. Vans also gave this model a molded heel cup to help prevent the dreaded heel bruise, along with a Vulc Lite construction that serves up flex, traction, and natural board feel straight out of the box.
- Second pro offering from Vans' skate legend, Chima Ferguson
- Canvas upper is both comfortable and durable
- UltraCush Lite footbed absorbs heavy impacts
- Molded heel cup helps prevent bruising when skating big drops
- Vulcanized construction adds to a natural board feel
- Waffle rubber outsole grips both your board and the ground alike
- Q & A
Kind of small..
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: 12
I am 20 and wear vans every day. I am a size 12 in all vans shoes. I have old schools, authentics, authentic slip ons, and even oldschool ultra cush. All of my size 12's fit except these chima pros. For some reason or another but the left foot fits slightly small. The right foot on the other hand fits fine. I thought I was going crazy because all of my other vans (size 12) fit like a glove. Hopefully these shoes break in the more I wear them.