- Detail Images
Find your inner peace.
Become one with the mountain when you hit the slopes in the Vans Women's Aura Boa Snowboard Boot. From peak to park, the Aura offers a versatile flex and comfortable fit to help you handle any type of terrain with a smile on your face. The Boa Focus closure system features two reels that control three separate zones so you can quickly and easily dial in the perfect fit for your feet and particular riding style. Thermo-moldable foam in the Reflex liner offers a comfy custom fit, and an internal web harness prevents heel lift for better control and less fatigue.
Brushed fleece at the cuff delivers a plush, cozy feel, and UltraCush Lite in the liner keeps the Aura from feeling like a ski boot. Vans brings you cushioning powers of cork and EVA in the UltraCush Lite footbed to absorb impacts and vibrations from heavy landings and choppy terrain. The boot's medium stiffness offers enough support and response to hit the jump line and venture into steep terrain, yet is still flexible enough to jib with. And, the Classic Lite outsole is made with EVA to reduce weight while improving cushioning, and strategically-placed rubber in the most high-wear area ensures long-lasting durability and traction.
- Mid-flexing, all-mountain boot for premium performance all year
- Boa closure locks you in to just the right fit insanely quickly
- Internal web harness boosts support and overall comfort
- Thermo-moldable liner delivers plushness with the right fit
- EVA footbed fights off fatigue and cushions harsh impacts
- Lightweight outsole cuts down on bulks and ensures a firm grip
- Vans was created in Southern California in 1966