Cut glare like you just don't care.
The world of a cyclist is one of constant transition. Not only does the scenery continually change, but the light conditions do too, which makes it hard to choose eye wear before a big ride. But Uxex's Sportstyle 810 VM changes all that by offering a lens that works as hard as you do, actively changing with the light conditions you encounter. If you're cycling with traffic, the 810 cuts down on harsh glare from passing vehicles, but when you take to the trail, they conform to the lower light, so you never miss a shadowed stump or gnarly root finger. Plus, the 810 has supravision ant-fogging tech, so regardless of how hard you're putting the hammer down, your glasses won't fog up your ride.
- A pair of light-adjusting sunglasses for cycling
- Variomatic tech conforms to prevailing light conditions
- 100% protection from UVC, UVB, and UVA rays, so the only
- Supravision anti-fogging prevents sweaty fog-ups
- Soft nose pads/earpieces adjustable for perfect fit