Don't miss a thing.
From slaloming through gates to making tracks in fresh powder, see every aspect of the mountain clearly with the Uvex Downhill 2000 Race S Goggle. Its oversized design and spherical lens offer an unrestricted view of the slopes so you can ski with supreme confidence. Silicone on the strap keeps the goggle from slipping down on your helmet, and the velour-lined face foam offers all-day comfort when the snow's too good to call the day early. And with Supravision technology and direct frame ventilation, your lens will stay fog-free through the wettest winter conditions.
- Oversized goggles for unlimited view of the mountain
- Spherical lens protects eyes from harmful UV and infrared rays
- Supravision tech prevents fog twice as long as standard lenses
- Frameless design helps snow slide off easily
- Frame ventilation keeps vision fog-free
- Foam with velour lining offers plush comfort
- Silicone on strap prevents it from slipping