Break the breeze without sweating to death.
Pull the Under Armour Wind Anorak on when you're dodging showers and walking through breezy conditions in fickle transition seasons. The Wind Anorak takes the sting out of chilly breezes without soaking you in perspiration like other windbreakers, thanks to its hybrid construction. Plus, it's decked out in an array of eye-catching prints sure to satisfy the most discerning of wearers.
The hybrid design places a wind- and water-resistant polyester shell along the upper body and sleeves, then pairs it with a Charged Cotton lower that breathes well and dries quickly when you're constantly on the move. Ultimately, this hybrid design gives you the protection you desire while remaining comfortable during fast-paced activities that would render you a sweaty mess in a traditional windbreaker.
- Stylish anorak repels the elements while actively breathing
- Hybrid design with polyester upper for wind- and water-resistance
- Charged Cotton lower breathes well and dries quickly on the move
- 1/4-zip entry for regulating body temperature during active use
- Deployable hood protects you from passing showers and breezes
- Q & A
light and breatheable
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
nothing to complaint, great for running or leave the gym
Great little piece for a day where you might get a small amount of rain or its just a bit chilly out, no pockets though