- Detail Images
Armour attitude on the trail.
You've trusted Under Armour's running shoes for years now, so it's about time you step off the sidewalk and onto the trails with the Men's Verge Low Hiking Shoe. This technical trekker features Under Armour's Anafoam chassis for the enhanced stability and body-mapped fit you want when you're moving fast, and UA Charged Cushioning inserts at the toe and heel assure proper shock absorbency on rocky terrain. The Wild Gripper lugged sole's rubber comes from Michelin, so you know you can rely on its traction when you're speeding around icy turns.
- Technical hiking shoe for speedy treks
- Breathable, quick-drying upper with durable welded overlays
- Anafoam stability chassis delivers a body-mapped fit
- Dual-density midsole with UA Charged Cushioning heel and toe inserts
- ESS rock plate for protection, stability, and incredible support
- Michelin rubber sole with Wild Gripper lug pattern